The Academy supports awards for research on the conservation of endangered Australian vertebrate species, the history of science, population and environment, marine, soil and plant biology.
- The Douglas and Lola Douglas Scholarship in Medical Science
- The Margaret Middleton Fund for endangered Australian native vertebrate animals OPEN
- The Moran Award for history of science research OPEN
- The Thomas Davies Research Fund (for marine, soil and plant biology) OPEN
- The WH Gladstones Population and Environment Fund OPEN